The Making of a Sugar Showpiece
2007 National Team Pastry Championship
2006 World Team Pastry Championship
2006 World Team Pastry Championship (degustation)
2005 National Team Pastry Championship
2007 Culinary Casting Challenge
Stephane Treand MOF Sugar Casting Class
Susan Notter Calligraphy Casting Demo
Chris Northmore CMPC Plated Desserts
Stephane Treand MOF Air Brushing Demo
2008 Sugar Art Casting Challenge
2008 World Team Pastry Championship petit gateau
Lionel Clement from the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, has won the USA national selection for the World Chocolate Masters
Chef En-Ming Hsu named Chef Instructor at the French Pastry School.
Dimitri Fayard named Chef Instructor at the French Pastry School.
Results for the 2008 National Bread and Pastry Championship that took place in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
30 oz. Italian buttercream
4oz. Agrimanta pistachio paste
1.Boil the heavy cream and
2.Pour the cream over the couverture
3.Add the butter and mix until well blended
4.let the mixture stand at room temperature until set. Joconde Biscuit
1# 2 oz. Almond flour
12 oz. powdered sugar
1# 8 oz. whole eggs
3 oz. butter
4.5 oz. bread flour
1# egg whites
9 oz. granulated sugar
1. mix the first 3 ingredients
in a mixer at second speed for about 15 minutes. add the flour just before
stopping the machine.
2. melt the butter and let it cool.
3. make a meringue with the egg whites and granulated sugar.
4. pour some meringue into the first mixture.
5. incorporate the meringue and then add all of the mixture to the remaining meringue and fold delicately until incorporated.
6. Fold in the melted cooled butter
1 Qt. milk
8 oz. egg yolks
4 oz. elsay powder
the milk with 1/2 the sugar and the vanilla bean.
2. Blend yolks, sugar and elasay powderin a separate bowl.
3. Temper the milk into the yolk mixture.
4. Bring to a boil and then cover and cool down quickly.
5. Once the cream is completely cold , whip it in the mixer and slowly add the room temperature butter.
6. Add pistachio paste to taste.